OPA Marketing Tech Pvt Ltd built the OPA app as a Free app. The App is owned by OPA Marketing Tech Pvt Ltd (referred as 'OPA' hereafter) a company registered in India under the registration number 354110 and having its registered office at F-110/111 Moongipa Arcade, DN Nagar, Andheri West, Mumbai - 400053. This SERVICE is provided by OPA at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- API Client (OPA) uses Facebook and Instagram API Services to verify if the Instagram handle belongs to the user
- By using OPA app, users are agreeing to be bound by theInstagram Terms of Service
- Users can revoke API Client's access to their data via the steps mentioned on this page -https://help.instagram.com/1144624522593085
- Alternatively, users can request deactivation of their opa account via "settings" > "Deactivate Profile" for deletion of user data.
YouTube API Services
- API Client uses Youtube API. Users can revoke that API Client's access to their data via the Google security settings page
- API Client uses YouTube API to verify if the YouTube channel belongs to the user. Users can revoke that API Client's access to their data via the Google security settings page
- Users can revoke that API Client's access to their data via the Google security settings page
- By using OPA app, users are agreeing to be bound by the YouTube Terms of Service
- Users can revoke API Client's access to their data via the Google security settings page
- We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
- This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
- These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.